The Cambie Soccer Box is an innovative (patent pending) product for coaches to organize and transport their equipment such as cones, pinnies, first-aid supplies, ice, player cards, roster lists, etc. As coaches, you know how cumbersome it can be to carry an endless number of items to the field. Invariably, something gets forgotten. The Cambie Soccer Box allows coaches to keep all their equipment neatly stored in one place so when it comes time for the training session or game, all you need to do is grab your soccer box, your bag of balls, and you're confident in knowing that you have everything needed.
The Cambie Soccer Box is a rigid, well constructed bag, with removable dividers. The dividers create compartments for items such as pinnies, first-aid kit, ice bag, etc. The first-aid bag and ice bag are included in the Soccer Box as they fit neatly into compartments (please note: the first-aid bag does not come with first-aid supplies).
Here is a list of Cambie Soccer Box specifications and features:
- Waterproof nylon zipper
- Main fabric: 1680D polyester with PVC backing
- Waterproof zippered pocket under the lid
- Zippered pocket on either end of the bag
- Molded plastic cone container (holds up to 75 standard disc cones)
- Custom first-aid bag
- Custom thermal ice bag
- Velcro removable dividers
- Side compartments holds 12-16 pinnies each side
- Transparent ID badge on side pocket
- Removable shoulder strap
For more detailed views of the Cambie Soccer Box, we encourage you to visit our photo gallery and/or watch our video.